No Homers - Lossless Audio and Coffee Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did someone say Flac ?

3 posters

Go down

Did someone say Flac ? Empty Did someone say Flac ?

Post  Ray Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:03 pm

Hello guys!

My name is Matthew i am 30 years old from Slovenia. I am a big music lover and Flac Enthusiast. Music takes a lot of time in my every day life. I would call it a hobby Wink I am planing to start a collection in the next few months. I have quite a big collection already but nothing serious yet. I was always looking forward to a collection but i didnt have the space for it till now. I enjoy to talk about about random things and will help you with prety much anything if i have the time and can do it.

That's it for now ! If you want to talk send me a PM and i will be happy to hear from you.

Ray
Ray
Ray

Back to top Go down

Did someone say Flac ? Empty Re: Did someone say Flac ?

Post  FlacMonkey Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:22 am

Hi Ray! Welcome Smile

When you say collection, you mean a flac collection? I dream of starting a proper vinyl collection. But I have neither the cash nor the access to proper LP stores where I live. Also my flat has pretty lousy acoustics and I can't enjoy music to its fullest.

Looking forward to chat with you and talk about music, flacs, anything! Smile

Cheers!

FM
FlacMonkey
FlacMonkey
Entirely Made Of Flacs

Humour : Yes

https://nohomers.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitlope Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:56 pm

Welcome Ray!

Hopefully you decide to up some of your collection, what kind of music do you prefer?

Kit
Kitlope
Kitlope

Back to top Go down

Post  Ray Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:33 am

I love Jazz, Blues, Etno, World, Classic pretty much everything back to the roots. I always looked on music and making music as something you do with your body...its hard to explain i don't to say that a good Dj is not doing anything but in some way its something completely different as playing an instrument. When you watch a good Pianist, drummer, Sax player or Bas player play its just a total fusion between the instrument and his body.... and i just miss that when it comes to electronic music.

When i was talking about starting to build a collection i was talking about a CD/Vinyl collection i always wanted to do it but never had the time and space for it. If someone can suggest a good place for buying Cd's and Vinyl's just shout it out. I know you can get alot of the music on amazon and ebay but i am sure there is more then that.
Ray
Ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down