No Homers - Lossless Audio and Coffee Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi my name is Roger!!

3 posters

Go down

Hi my name is Roger!! Empty Hi my name is Roger!!

Post  rogercc Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:17 pm

Hi:

My name is Roger [I know some of you had already guessed!].

Have had a love of music since my early years listening to Jack Jackson on Radio Luxembourg on a dodgy transistor radio. This developed from the Rythm and Blues/Rock N Roll of Chuck Berry, Fats Domino to a wider interest in the blues spectrum and it’s roots and development. Presently my musical interests include Modern Jazz (Miles Davis/Charlie Parker & Sonny Rollins) and of course the Blues from Robert Johnson to SRV.

You can find me these days on H33T!

Very pleased to receive s notification of this new forum and believe it has the potential to develop into something good. Hope to contribute here.

Perhaps those that have seen my recent uploads on h33t will forgive me for a rash of mp3 ups!.Embarassed This due to some problems of loosing most of a large CD/LP collection,which I’m trying to rebuild with replacement cd’s and a little help from guy’s like you.

Cheers rogercc
rogercc
rogercc

Back to top Go down

Hi my name is Roger!! Empty Re: Hi my name is Roger!!

Post  FlacMonkey Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:13 am

Hi Roger!

Nice to have you onboard! I'll look forward to discuss some nice blues and jazz albums with you! We could also discuss whiskeys and bourbons if you like.

I love music too and can't imagine life without lots and lots of it and I'm always eager to discover new styles and new artists.

Cheers!!

FM
FlacMonkey
FlacMonkey
Entirely Made Of Flacs

Humour : Yes

https://nohomers.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitlope Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:31 am

Hey Roger! Welcome to here. There's some bugs yet to be ironed out but I think a lossless community is great idea! Glad you do too.

Kit
Kitlope
Kitlope

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum